Mani RamachandranEmpaneled Consultant
areas of expertise
- Business Strategy
- Shipping Industry Evangelist
- Supply Chain Management
- Port & Terminal Operation
- CXO Advisor
- Business & Technology Consultant
- Process Re-engineering
- Techno-Commercial Feasibility Study
- Executive MBA – Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- PG Diploma in Port Development and Management – Institute of Rail Transport, New Delhi
- Executive Development Program (SCM) – Institute of Logistics & IIT-Madras
- PG Diploma in SCM – CII Institute of Logistics, Chennai
- Diploma in Business Management, ICFAI University
- Chief Engineers Examination – MOT Class (I) – Ministry of Surface Transport, India
- B. Tech (Marine Engineering) – DMET, Calcutta
Mani brings with him over 27 years of rich experience in Marine engineering, Supply Chain Management, Strategy Development, Process Re-engineering, and Sales Enablement.
He has worked in diverse industry segments spanning from Oil tanker shipping and Chemical tanker shipping to ship construction supervision at shipyards. He has worked as in-charge of a set of ships in their technical management. He has taken over ships from yards as owners representative and is well versed in quality management concepts. He he has also handled vessel maintenance and quality and safety management systems.
Aspiro comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
In the IT space, he has worked with a wide variety of customers in Business and IT consulting. He has advised several European shipping companies on IT solutions. He has conducted workshops at customer locations and facilitated design and innovation workshops. In his past assignments, he has also helped customers in product selection and process re-engineering. His has the ability to plan, process, strategize and implement process enhancements for increasing the profitability of the organization.