Indranil MukherjeeEmpaneled Trainer
areas of expertise
- Team building and retention
- End to end management of cost, schedule and quality for EPC projects
- Scope definition and risk identification
- Best global practices on interface management
- Project closure and change management
- Masters in Finance Management, Mumbai University
- BE (Mech), Jadhavpur University, Kolkata
- PMP, Project Management Institute, USA
Indranil brings with him over 22 years of handson knowledge and expertise in the field of team building, talent grooming & retention and EPC project execution across the globe. He has worked with Indian giants like L&T and Reliance, and MNCs like Praxair.
He is an empaneled trainer with Aspiro in the field of Project Management and his end-to-end competency in conceptualisation, estimation, risk analysis & mitigation plan, scheduling & resource optimisation, execution & customer coordination will help the pariticpants to understand better the real life and actual issues faced during the entire project life cycle and practical ways adopted to resolve them.